Happy Thanksgiving to everyone out there!
I’m sitting here with a delicious cup of brown sugar crumble donut coffee, watching the Macy’s parade, and reflecting on everything that makes me extremely grateful this year. I am thankful for everyone who stops by my little blog, for my family & friends, me and my family’s health and happiness, my fur baby Macy, for the ability to run, and for the community of runners that I can say I belong to. ❤️
After the parade wraps up, I’ll finish a little dinner prep and get ready to leave for my parents house to celebrate. Can’t wait to eat ALL THE FOOD! Here’s what’s on our menu:
- An amazing charcuterie platter I’ll be putting together for appetizers + caramel apple sangria
- Roasted turkey + stuffing (not actually stuffed..so maybe it’s dressing…the great debate)
- MIL’s homemade mac n cheese + her vinegar green beans
- My Dad always makes roasted acorn squash…maybe some year I’ll be into it
- Caramelized onion mashed potatoes
- I’m drawing a blank on other dinner offerings…so onto dessert!
- My pumpkin cheesecake with a gingersnap crust
- Mom’s apple pie
- Mom’s cranberry pie
- Mom’s chocolate pudding pie because my hubs doesn’t like fruit??
- I think that’s it! I mean it’s enough for a group of 50!
I hope you all have an awesome Thanksgiving filled with lots of love, happiness, no stress, yum food (guilt free!!) and thanksgiving! ❤️🍁🍂🍴🍷🍗🍰