Halloween is one week away!!!! 🎃👻🍁 It’s always so fun to dress up, treat or treat, throw a party, and participate in themed races/events. I seriously love this time of year! I also love roundups of fun themed gear to celebrate the season, so here’s my annual Halloween workout gear roundup.
Spiderweb Leggings |Sports Bra | Kettlebell | Ghost Tank | Socks | Jack-o-Lantern Tank | Headband | Shoes
Are you all prepped for your parties, trick or treaters, and costumed events?? What are you going to be this year? I’m probably not dressing up in costume (though this was my year for a good pregnancy costume) but will probably find a cute maternity shirt to get into the spirit of things.
As always, share with me in the comments how you’ll be spending All Hallows Eve and the weekend before!
Also- checkout last year’s Halloween gear outfit post!
October is my favorite month for so many reasons: my birthday is coming up, we’re in the middle of fall, Halloween is right around the corner, football is in full swing, and it’s breast cancer awareness month. I think monthly dedications to important causes like this one, are super important to not only spread awareness but celebrate the fighters, survivors, and loved ones who’ve passed from this horrible disease. My mother is a breast cancer survivor and we make an effort every October to participate in a local event for breast cancer awareness. We even did 5k walks when she was sick years ago! We are super thankful she is in good health now, but know what a challenge it is for those struggling with the disease or supporting someone who has it.
An easy way to support breast cancer awareness is to participate in a local walk or event and sport your pink gear! Over the years I’ve amassed lots of cute gear that’s pink and supports breast cancer awareness, but I love adding to my collection. I really try to only support brands that donate to reputable charities, but sometimes some products do not. At least there’s awareness getting out there.
I love to wear my gear not only all month long, but all year long as well. Plus, pink looks great on everyone and there’s really not a bad time to rock the color, so here’s some new breast cancer gear to celebrate awareness month!
- Ya’ll know how much I love to hydrate and it’s that much easier to get your daily water intake in with cute water bottles and cups. Tervis makes an incredible product that lasts and comes in virtually every pattern you can imagine. They have a bunch of BCA cups this year, but this Simply Southern one was my favorite.
- I love massager balls to sooth sore muscles after some serious power lifting or a long run. While my muscles are longing for a workout like that, this is also great to relieve some cramps in my calves from the #preggolife.
- Under Armour is one of my favorite BCA collabs because their gear is affordable and long lasting! UA makes super flattering products and I love how they partner with such an important cause. Their breast cancer awareness tanks are a favorite of mine. I also have my eye on these pink cropped leggings!
- Not just for Wednesday..we wear pink all October long! Loving this tank found on Etsy…You can find millions of cute apparel for any occasion on Etsy. It’s a go to!
- Can’t complete an outfit for a pink race without some festive socks. Loving these Nike ones.
- Have you tried nuun yet? It’s such a great sports drink and a wonderful alternative to sugary bottled beverages found in grocery stores. Years ago the pink lemonade flavor supported BCA…I’m not 100% sure if it still does, but I plan to double check and find out!
- I can’t do a roundup and not include Sweaty Bands! The breast cancer ribbon headband is only $12 for the month of October, plus use this (affiliate) link for 15% off!
- Last but not least, the New Balance partnership with Komen for the Cure is another favorite collaboration for the cure. Way back when I used to intern with Komen and putting on the Race for the Cure and was able to work with NB in many events and their support was really tremendous. I have the Ariel Vazee shoe from WDW Marathon Weekend, which are SUPER comfy and a great cross training shoe, so I would adore these for breast cancer awareness!
Over the weekend my parents and I participated in the Pink on Parade 5k in Celebration, FL, which we also did last year! Such a great race and it’s grown since it’s first year in 2012. It’s a fun time and tons of pink support!