Omg I just love a beautiful holiday ‘reef’ on the front door, don’t you?!! This was taken by my husband who saw it at our local tree place. Keep it classy, FL. ??
This sweatshirt is TOO cute. I’m actually obsessed with all the adorable apparel from ILY Couture.
Another awesome shirt for the holidays.
Definitely making this cranberry lime mojito at some point between now and Christmas!
Many of these stores are closing and are liquidating ALL of their apparel, accessories, and merchandise. There are some AMAZING deals…I’m talking I got $750 worth of clothes for $200 and a ton of people checked off my list!
Loving this decor idea for the holidays!
Obsessed with this t-shirt for all the dads out there. May or may not have gotten it for Brian for a Christmas gift!
This NYE onesie is TOO ADORABLE. My little girl is gonna have all the cutest clothes. ?❤️
Wishing I had an excuse to get these Christmassy plaid pumps. So jealous over all the fashion bloggers who are rocking them!
Speaking of plaid, can’t get enough of it…and sequins.
What are some of the things you’re loving this holiday season!? Share with me! 🙂
1. | 2. | 3.| 4.| 5.| 6.|7.| 8.
Fa la la la laaaaa It’s time for holiday workout gear!! All this festive gear is perfect for a holiday group workout, race, or to lounge around and eat Christmas cookies all day! Is that just me??
Either way, these fun items are great for gifts for the fitness enthusiast in your life or yourself. I’d definitely be happy with any of these cute things!
Do you incorporate fitness into your holiday plans?? As always, share with me in the comments!
I found this pin while scrolling the Holiday tab of Pinterest and knew I needed to make it. The combination of fall fruits, the beautiful autumnal colors, and the seasonal spices just called out to me to make this healthy holiday treat during a weekend meal prep session. I figured the recipe is so versatile-I could add it to oatmeal, protein pancakes or waffles, yogurt, or just enjoy some on its own. I am always on the hunt for healthy recipes that will keep me on track throughout the holidays and this one seemed to check everything off my list. And holy candy canes, it’s so delicious.
There’s no better combination than cinnamon, brown sugar, and apples, cranberries, and pears. The pineapple chunks added such a sweet treat and really complemented the flavors so well! I really looked forward to this for breakfast every morning. Top it off with some pecans and it made the most amazing breakfast.
Recipe from Cotter Crunch:
- 2 cup sliced apples
- 2 cups green pear slices
- 1 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 cup pineapple chunks (save the juice)
- lemon juice
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp agave or honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 stick melted butter or 4 tbsp melted earth balance vegan butter
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil (this is optional but does give it more flavor and coating. Add 1 tbsp butter instead if you don’t have coconut oil).
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts (I used pecans due to a walnut allergy)
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- In a large bowl, toss your fruit and add in 1-2 tsp lemon juice. Set aside.
- In another glass bowl, combine your melted butter, sugar, spices, and coconut oil.
- Add in honey and a little bit of your leftover pineapple juice as well.
- Add this sugar/butter mixture to your fruit and coat evenly.
- Pour fruit evenly in a 9×12 baking dish.
- Pour the leftover sugar/butter/oil mixture on top.
- baking for 1 hr.
- Add your nuts last.
- Mix fruit again and serve.
- You can also add your nuts in the last 30 minutes of the baking time if you prefer them hot and baked as well.
I added a scoop to oatmeal every morning, topped with nuts, and stayed full ’til lunchtime! I also really loved this on top of a frozen, toasted waffle for an easy breakfast or snack. I need to make this recipe again!