Valentine’s Day is still a couple weeks away, but I just can’t resist shopping all the reds, pinks, and purples on store shelves now. Especially when adorably themed workout clothes are out there ready for me to buy! Cheesy or not, all the lovey dovey stuff just makes me just plain ‘ol happy.
I plan to be wearing lots of hearts and Valentine’s Day hues now until then..these favorites are gonna be on constant rotation!
- Running + conversation hearts= super cute tank for a Cupid’s undie run or a group 5k!
- Band.do is quickly becoming one of my favorite brands for cute little things and sassy gifts. 💁 This heart printed duffle bag is perfect for a racecation or V-Day weekend getaway, plus their new line of workout gear really wants a place in my home gym. 😉
- I’ve had my Fitbit for over a year now and love it! But I’ve had the same boring black band forever. I was way overdue to pickup a new Flex band and this pretty purple one (that also comes with a cute pink one!) was a good option for a Valentine’s gift to myself.
- Ladies, we all have hair ties around our wrists, like 24/7. And somehow we lose them all the time…What’s that about?? Another Band.do pick-hair ties in pinks and gold!
- How freakin cute are these earphones that come in a macaron carrying case?! We all need an extra set of headphones to leave in your bag and these are $5.99. #earphonesforeveryone
- As a Sweaty Bands Ambassador, I am obsessed with their headbands! I just ordered a bunch during their winter sale and this colorful heart one was on my list! For a 15% off discount on their headbands, click this (affiliate!) link!
- A cute pouch to store your little extras in your gym bag or purse is always an essential, and this one from Ashley Brook Designs is adorable. So is everything else she makes!
- What’s a better way to say you’re ‘swell’ than with a neon pink water bottle that keeps drinks cold for 24 hours?! I’m all for the heart shaped Valentines we passed out in middle school, but I like a good water bottle too. This shade is also called bikini pink and that makes me happier than I’d care to admit.
- TJMaxx has some of the best, inexpensive workout gear, ever! These tights are so perfect for a Valentine’s Day workout session with your sweetheart or a girls weekend get together. There were some other great options online, but these purple leggings are reversible, so I had to share!
I have way too many PINK muscle tanks…but they fit well and come with the best phrases and colors. I snagged crush one at a sale last weekend for $10! I love the bright red paired with the hot pink bra-and the cut of this tank will make sure it pokes through!
What are your Valentine’s fitness plans? Do you run an annual race or attend a group fitness class? I’m not sure yet what I’ll be doing, but any excuse to get cute new gear is okay in my book! 😍
P.S. I was just featured on this blog! Thanks for the shoutout!