Can’t believe it’s already February and it’s almost Valentine’s Day! Valentine’s Day is always a fun holiday to celebrate. Not that I need a single thing, but I couldn’t resist joining in the gift guide fun with a roundup of some splurge worthy items I would love to receive for heart day!
Here are some V-Day splurges…and I’m not talkin’ calories! 😂
- These leggings are so look amazing. They also make a pineapple version that I adore as well. This is one thing I will probably treat myself to once I hit a few fitness/weight related goals with my postpartum journey. I’m a firm believer in #treatyoself to motivate yo self, so I’ll provide a review once I take the plunge and reach my next goal!
- How perfect is this Kate Spade gym bag? Obsessed with the bow detail and how it perfectly fits a yoga mat..but I’d probably be too nervous to bring it to a group fitness class for it to sit on the dirty gym floor…. 😁
- Wholeheartedly makes THE prettiest necklaces…would love to receive one of the pretty rose gold hearts for V-Day.
- Not really a ‘splurge’ since the gold lady planter is at a good price point, but it’s totally not something I need at all. Especially since if it’s green and a plant there’s no doubt it’ll be dead before it comes home with me.
- Have you heard of Tieks flats? I’ve seen them promoted on Pinterest, but never really thought about them until my mother in law showed me the pair she purchased. She swears by them and says they are super comfortable, plus really cute. Just super 💸
- Where my TIU girls at?? Love this mug! If I bring home another coffee mug my significant other will probably have to throw away 10 just to make room, but how cute is it?! #tiuteam
- Omg this curling iron is not only beautiful, but according to other bloggers and reviews, it’s ah-mazing. I wish I could afford it rn, because I need a new curling iron…it be hella expensive. But isn’t that the fun of making a splurge wish list??
Are there any items on your wish list? I also won’t say no to some good chocolates…
Happy Valentine’s Day!